DUSA Bookshop will accept for return and issue an exchange voucher/credit voucher provided:
Proof of purchase is presented when goods are returned.
A bank statement confirming purchase details in lieu of a receipt
is acceptable for EFTPOS and credit card purchases.
- Goods are returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Goods are returned in mint condition.
Any question of the good's suitability for return will be left to
to the store supervisor at the time.
DUSA Bookshop will happily exchange, refund or issue an exchange voucher
where we have supplied defective, damaged or incorrect stock.
In addition to the above conditions, web/phone sales are subject to the
- A return authorisation must be granted from the mail order centre. Returns sent
without this authorisation will be sent back to the customer.
- The customer will bear any related postage charges involved in the return
or exchange of stock where the fault is not the bookstore's.
- DUSA Bookshop will incur any related postage costs where incorrect or damaged
stock has been supplied.
- The customer is liable if web or phone order sales arrive back at the bookstore
in less than mint condition or if the return does not reach the bookstore.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Opened software packages
- CDs and DVDs
- Second-hand books
- Sale books
- Exchange/credit vouchers
- Gift vouchers
- Items presented for return over 14 working days from the invoice date
Students completing or withdrawing from a course or international students
returning to their home country, who have no use for an exchange voucher,
may be given a cash refund. Students must supply supporting documentation
(e.g. Enrolment variation or completion of course).
These conditions are in accordance with the Australian Competition and Consumer
Commission (ACCC) guidelines.